Patients who suffer with daily Chronic Non-Malignant and Cancer Pain want out-patient, comprehensive, and geographically close Pain Management. Pain Consult’s™ Essential Pain Management is your Hospital’s Best Place to Start!
Beginning with your Initial Consultation, Pain Consult™ will help identify available Hospital Resources, keeping your Hospital’s initial capital investment as low as possible. Next, a Pain Consult™ Expert will tour your hospital, interview key administration and medical staff, and custom-design your Hospital’s Essential Pain Management program.
Important Things to Know
Your Essential Pain Management Service can open in as little as 3 Months. Out-Patient services include:
- Board-Certified Pain Medicine Leadership – Board-Certified Physicians implement proven & copyrighted PainConsult™ Processes & Forms (Pain Management Electronic Medical Record Available if required).
- Centralized Opioid Management – Improve Patient Safety, Medical Staff Morale, and Emergency Department Care by consolidating Out-Patient Opioid Monitoring, Prescribing, and Monthly Refills into one Hospital Clinic.
- Non-Opioid Pain Management – Reduce Opioid prescribing through Safe and Effective Non-Opioid Alternatives.
- Minimally-Invasive Pain Medicine – The vast majority of Chronic Pain patients avoid aggressive, expensive, uncertain, and potentially dangerous surgical options. Minimally-Invasive Pain Medicine is an effective, profitable, and welcome alternative to surgery.
- Category 1 ACGME Continuing Medical Education (Out-Patient Chronic Pain Management) – Pain Consult™ improves Hospital Staff morale through collaboration, communication, and pain medicine education.
- Community Marketing – Pain Consult™ works with your Hospital’s Marketing Division to create and implement a Hospital-Branded Essential Pain Management marketing campaigns.
- Quality Assurance / Quality Improvement – Continual QA/QI by Board Certified Pain Medicine Physicians.
- Professional Staffing – Pain Consult™ ensures recruitment, hiring, training, and stability of Physician and Midlevel placement; including Medically-Underserved Areas.
How Your Hospital Benefits
Joint Commission and National Opioid Safety Guideline compliant, Pain Consult’s™ Essential Pain Management is your Hospital’s fastest way to Improve Patient Safety, Medical Staff Morale, and Profitability.