Cutting-Edge Pain Management builds on the achievements of Essential and On-Call Pain Management, adding Surgical Pain Medicine, Pain Psychology, Addictionology, and Tele-Medicine. The Primary Goal is to evolve your Hospital’s Pain Management program into a Pain Management Home, coordinating non-duplicative cost-effective Pain Management care across multiple Pain Management specialties.
Important Things to Know
Cutting-Edge Pain Management depends on a solid Essential and On-Call Pain Management foundation. Once this foundation is achieved, your Cutting-Edge Pain Management service can open in as little as 90 Days. Cutting-Edge services include:
- Surgical Pain Medicine – Advanced Surgical Pain Medicine provides your Hospital with Headache/Peripheral/ Spinal Cord Neuromodulation, Intrathecal Pump Care, and Vertebral Augmentation.
- Behavioral Pain Medicine – Multi-Disciplinary Pain Medicine programs incorporating Pain Psychology and Addictionology have proven improvement in Acute and Chronic Pain Outcomes.
- Tele-Medicine – A careful analysis of your State’s Tele-Medicine Reimbursement rules may allow your Hospital’s Pain Management Service to provide Billable Pain Management Encounters, which in the Convenience of your Patients’ Homes!
- Category 1 ACGME Continuing Medical Education (Surgical / Pain Psychology / Addictionology / Tele-Medicine Pain Management) – PainConsult™ improves Hospital Staff morale through collaboration, communication, and pain medicine education.
- Community Marketing – Pain Consult™ works with your Hospital’s Marketing Division to create and implement a Hospital-Branded Cutting-Edge Pain Management marketing campaigns.
- Quality Assurance / Quality Improvement – Continual QA/QI by Board Certified Pain Medicine Physicians.
- Professional Staffing – Pain Consult™ ensures recruitment, hiring, training, and stability of Physician and Midlevel placement; including Medically-Underserved Areas.
How Your Hospital Benefits
Cutting-Edge Hospital Pain Management is your Hospital’s jumping point from Comprehensive Medication and Minimally-Invasive Pain Management, to State-of-the-Art Pain Management unriavaled by any Urban Medical Center.