Additional Pain Consult™ Services provide hospitals with establish new, or refresh existing, Hospital-Based Service Lines. Each Additional Pain Consult™ Service stands alone, and is independent of our Pain Management Service Lines.
Important Things to Know
Additional Pain Consult™ services include:
- Anesthesiology – Anesthesiologist and Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) services to include: Operating Room Anesthesia, Non-Operating Room Anesthesia, and Conscious Sedation.
- Anesthesiology Pre-Operative Clinic – Improve your Hospital’s CMS Value Based Purchasing by optimizing patients for surgery.
- In-Patient Hospice & Palliative Care – An In-Patient Hospital-Based Hospice service improves End-Of-Life Care.
- Orthopedic Surgery – Orthopedic Joint and Spine Surgery.
- Podiatric Surgery – Foot and Ankle Surgery.
- Psychiatry – Medication Management, Psychotherapy, and Electroconvulsive Therapy.
- PICC Lines (Peripherally Inserted Central Catheter) – Antibiotics, Chemotherapy, and other Chronic Medical Infusions.
Benefits to Your Hospital
Additional Pain Consult™ Services can improve Existing Hospital Services, or create entirely New and Profitable Hospital Service Lines.